Moving to Edmonton...

Before you are able to register, you will need to fill out a Hockey Alberta Parent Declaration Form: Parent Declaration Form | Hockey Alberta. Please use the email when prompted to add the Minor Hockey Association email that you are registering with.

You will be required to upload two documents to your Parent Declaration to prove residency in the KC South Boundaries. Residency documents include a utility bill, driver’s license, mortgage/rental agreement, etc.


KC South Minor hockey supports Minor Hockey Programs for families residing within the boundaries established by Hockey Alberta. All registrants will provide proof of residency to register with KC South Hockey.