KC South Volunteer Requirements
KC South Minor Hockey Association is a volunteer-run organization, and we depend on the volunteer assistance of our members to function successfully. Your volunteer support directly contributes to how successful the organization will become, how well we can support the development of our young athletes, and how well we can create exceptional hockey experiences and memories for our players and families.
VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION for 2023-24 Season will be held on April 27th, 2024
Volunteer Deposit Program:
· Each family is required to complete 2 volunteer points per player, up to 2 players per family, to fulfill the volunteer commitment(1 player = 2 points; 2 players or more = 4 points)
· Each family is required to provide one undated deposit cheque per player, e-transfer, or credit card payment of $300 at time of registration (1 player = $300; 2 players or more = $600)
· This deposit will be refunded (if paid up front via credit or e-transfer) at the end of the season if all credits have been met.
· If you choose not to volunteer, please let the KC South Registrar know.
· In the event the points are not fulfilled, there will be no refund at the end of the season or your cheque will be cashed.
· There are no exemptions to the volunteer requirements.
· There is no rollover of volunteer points from year to year.
Volunteer opportunities that count for 2 points:
· Board Member
· Team Head Coach
Volunteer opportunities that count for 1 point:
· Team Assistant Coach
· Team Manager
· Jersey Parent (2 parents per team, 1 for home and 1 away jerseys)
· Oil Kings 50/50
· Oil Kings Chuck-a-puck
· One shift at Timbits Winter Jamboree
· One shift at Timbits Fall Festival
· One shift at Minor Hockey Week
· One shift at Spring on Ice
· Special events as communicated from the club
Volunteer opportunities for "Edmonton Oil King 50/50": Sign Up TBA
Volunteer opportunities for "Edmonton Oil King Chuck A Puck": Sign Up TBA
Volunteer opportunities for "Fort Road Bingo": Follow link to Sign Up
Volunteer opportunities for "Castledowns Bingo": Follow link to Sign Up
Spring on Ice 2024: Sign Up TBA
Any questions for volunteers, please direct to our Volunteer Coordinator; Marni Way